Lead Free Mini Thermostatic Mixing Valve #SF372
The SF372 3⁄8″ (10mm) compression fitting thermostatic mixing valve maintains and limits hot water to desired selectable temperatures between 80°F and 120°F (27°C and 49°C) with flow rates as low as 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm) and as high as 2.25 gpm (8.5 lpm). The mixing valve is listed to ASSE Standard 1070 for single fixture applications and IAPMO cUPC. The SF372 features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements. The superior flow characteristics of this valve provide temperature control (within ± 3°F) with low pressure drop. As an added feature, the SF372 incorporates dual check valves to protect against cross-flow and integral screens to filter out debris.
- Lead Free* Brass body construction
- Installs easily between the stop valves and faucet
- Includes tamper resistant locking nut to prevent accidental misadjustment
- Built-in check valves prevent migration of hot water to cold and cold water to hot water piping
- Provided with cap for three port application
- Integral strainer with 40 mesh stainless steel screens to filter out debris