BSP has designed and developed this suicide resistant shower valve, handle & escutcheon plate expressly to prevent injury by ligature. This can be readily seen by the integral handle and escutcheon plate. One of its many unique design components includes an X-pattern handle that incorporates recesses deep enough to turn without using pinch and grasp. The built in anti-friction ring also enhances ease of turn between the handle and escutcheon plate. These features insure both ligature resistance and ADA compliance are maintained. This unit features a brass valve body, zinc handle and escutcheon Plate, with a polished chrome finish. The valve rough-in adjustments are 3” to 3-1/2” from the finished wall to the centerline of the hot & cold inlets of the valve body.
- ADA Compliant, easy grip, ligature resistant handle.
- ASSE 1016 & UPC approved shower valve.
- Anti-friction ring maintains tight fit with smooth handle operation.
- Redundant sealing to prevent moisture migration.
- Escutcheon plate & handle with variable rough-in.
- Valve body with integral stops.
- Anti-scald mechanism.
- Adjustable temperature limit stop.
- Brass Valve body, Zinc Handle and Escutcheon Plate, with polished chrome finish.
- Piston type pressure balancing/ceramic, regulating cartridge assembly with built-in check valves.
- Can be installed back to back.
- Roughing-in template included.
- Four port valve with ½” female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet. ½” NPT female tub outlet.
- Maximum operating water pressure: 80 PSI static.
- Minimum operating water pressure: 20 PSI flowing.
- Maximum operating water temp: 140° F.
- Minimum operating water temp: 40° F .
- Meets ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12 & ASSE 1016-2011 standards.
- ADA Compliant.