Ligature Resistant Metering Faucet #SF380
View additional product videos here
Our new patented ligature resistant metering faucet is based off the ligature resistant profile of our popular sensor faucet, but with the metering faucet giving the patient the option of hot or cold water. The duration of flow can be adjusted to change the run time depending on each environmental condition. With no batteries or electronics, maintenance on this unit has been drastically reduced. The hot and cold buttons are color coded and incorporate braille. The all metal construction is designed for maximum strength and protection from abuse, and it comes in a polished chrome finish.
BSP has designed and developed this unit to retrofit existing lavatories, or it can be specified for new design. This product is certified by IAPMO to meet UPC, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125, AB 1953 California & National low-lead requirements.
Water Conservation – Metering faucets are very efficient dispensers of water. Our metering faucet is preset to a cycle time of 5-11 seconds which can be adjusted depending on site conditions. Metering faucets also provide reassurance that the faucet won’t be left running. Virtually all the water being dispensed by the faucet is being used. There is no wasted water while hands are being washed or with the faucet being left in a partial or fully open position.
Reduced Operating Costs – Our system uses up to 75% percent less water when compared to a 2.2 gpm standard manual faucet. Because we use less water we also generate less waste water, which creates savings by lowering sewage related cost.
Quality & Reliability – All our components are designed, engineered and produced uniquely to meet our strict performance standards. Our cartridges have passed rigorous third party testing to provide consistent and reliable performance.
To see how we can implement this product in your facility, contact our sales team today!
- ADA compliant.
- All metal housing designed for maximum strength and protection from abuse with a polished chrome finish.
- Mechanical metering cartridge provides a predetermined runtime of water flow.
- Fits both a standard 4” centerset and an 8″ center set with our conversion kit assembly.
- Spray outlet along with preset cartridge time provides 0.25 gal /cycle meeting typical plumbing code requirements.
- Faucet inlets include check valves for cross flow protection.
- Faucet inlets include screens to prevent debris from damaging cartridges.
- Weep holes in front of unit to allow easy draining any internal water.
- Color coded buttons for easily recognizable operation.
- Braille included on button indicating hot or cold.
- Tamper resistant screws require special tooling (T25 Pin in Torx) for access.
- Above counter access for easy timing adjustment of metering cartridges.
- 3/8” compression inlets allow for easy connection using standard hoses.
- Can be optionally fitted with an ASME 1070 thermostatic valve for the hot supply.
- Preassembled for simple installation.
- Includes a 0.5 GPM Boca outlet with key – spray/non-aerating
- Ligature resistant profile.
- Fully recessed spray outlet.
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPAssistant Director Corporate Facilities, Behavioral Hospital DivisionBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 13 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.