Our ligature resistant soap dispenser is all metal construction with a rounded, smooth-edged design which lends aesthetically and practically to the behavioral environment. The solid mounting base provides a platform for easy installation in any location (e.g. shower, bathroom wall, hallway). The unit accepts Gojo FMX-12 1250 ml cartridge which is one of the most widely used soap products in healthcare facilities and can be changed out in seconds. Soap, foaming soap and anti- bacterial can all be utilized. The one-handed activation of the rounded knob delivers a measured amount of soap for less excess on areas below and easy cleanup. Facilities have embraced this unit with great anticipation and top reviews. Overall dimensions are 7-7/8”W x 12-3/8”H flange and 5-1/16”D.
Compatible Soap Cartridges
The SD750 uses ONLY Gojo FMX-12 1250mL cartridges.
Other brand names (even if designated for the FMX-12) will NOT work.
What will work with the SD750:
- Any 1250mL cartridge designed for the Gojo FMX-12 Dispenser, which includes the following:
- 5161-03 Gojo Luxury Foam Handwash
- 5162-03 Gojo Luxury Foam Antibacterial Handwash
- 5164-03 Gojo E2 Foam Sanitizing Soap
- 5165-03 Gojo Green Certified Foam Hand Cleaner
- 5167-03 Gojo E1 Foam Handwash
- 5163-03 Gojo Green Certified Foam Hand, Hair & Body Wash
- 5169-03 Gojo E2 Foam Handwash with PCMX (NEW)
In short, it has to be ALL of the following:
- All exterior metal construction
- All exposed finish surfaces are powder coated
- Soap dispenser mounts directly to the wall
- Front cover is secured by mounting lock with positive engagement
- Includes keyed locking device to allow quick access for soap replacement
- Dispenser only accepts Gojo FMX-12 1250 ml cartridges (i.e. antibacterial, body wash, etc.)
- Cartridges can be easily replaced
- Flanged edge engages with front cover
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPRegional Corporate Manager of Facilities UHSBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 9 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.