Behavioral Safety’s CL100 Ligature Resistant Safety Clock is the first to be introduced to the behavioral environment. BSP saw the need to keep staff and patients aware of the time. Through testing, we immediately saw the three primary outcomes we were looking for:
- By staff being aware of the time, they were much more punctual on their rounds.
- Patients were not stripped of another basic human right, leading to additional patient dignity being recovered.
- Staff did not get asked the question “what time is it?” hundreds of times a day, a seemingly minuscule problem, but of gargantuan proportion to the staff. Consequently, a rapid drop in staff/patient agitation was seen.
- Ligature-resistant and vandal-resistant cover protects the internal workings of the CL100 clock.
- The CL100 features a sloped top and rounded corners to prevent ligature points.
- Constructed of 14 gauge A36 steel for abuse resistance.
- Clock face is protected behind 1/8″ Polycarbonate with a clear coating providing protection from abrasion, UV light and impart resistance.
- Powder coated custom matte white.
- White numbers and lettering on black background.
- Since the clock must be plugged in to operate, the CL100 must always be installed over an outlet to ensure that the access panel covers the outlet (batteries may be used as a backup power source in case of power outage.)
- The CL100 features an access panel (with ligature resistant/tamper resistant barrel lock and circular key) for staff to modify information on the LED display without removing the cover/clock from the wall.
- The CL100 includes Torx Pin-In-Head tamper resistant screws and additional hardware to securely mount the unit.
- Overall dimensions (H”x W”x D”) – 12.019” x 24.573” x 2.3”
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPAssistant Director Corporate Facilities, Behavioral Hospital DivisionBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 13 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.