The CL100 Safety Clock was designed with two primary objectives. First, to help keep staff aware of the time to ensure that they are punctual on making their rounds to check on patients. And second, to allow patients to be comfortable and feel more at home by providing the ability to know what time it is know what time it is.
With Behavioral Safety’s CL100 Safety Clock, patients and staff alike can tell what time it is. By installing the CL100, facilities will ensure patients’ safety and their sense of dignity.
The CL100 clock can be used in dining areas, common areas, inpatient rooms, multi-use rooms, and lobbies.
- Overall dimensions (H”x W”x D”) – 12.019” x 24.573” x 2.3”
- The CL100 features a sloped top and rounded corners to prevent ligature points
- Constructed of 14 gauge steel for abuse resistance
- A ligature-resistant and vandal-resistant cover protects the internal workings of the CL100 clock
- Available with either red or green clock face display
- Though the CL100 has a battery backup, we recommend installing the unit close to an electrical outlet. The cover will/should cover the electrical outlet where the clock is plugged in
- The CL100 features an access panel for staff to modify information on the LED display without removing the cover/clock from the wall
- The CL100 includes Torx w/ Pin Tamper Proof Screws and additional hardware to securely mount the unit.
- Powder coated custom matte white
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPAssistant Director Corporate Facilities, Behavioral Hospital DivisionBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 13 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.