With BSP’s new SV715 Ligature Resistant & ADA Compliant Shower Panel, shower valve maintenance is now easier than ever. The SV715 is an upgraded version of our older SV710 with our new SH340 ligature resistant, pivoting shower head.
By simply removing the front panel of the SV715, immediate access is allowed to the shower valve’s internal parts and plumbing. This all-in-one shower design comes with a ligature resistant shower head, valve, and integral soap dish in the panel’s front, reducing install time and connection issues. This recess mounted shower panel reduces ligature risk generally associated with standard shower systems.
The back panel can be easily mounted within a wall, utilizing multiple-sided mounting holes. These mounting holes can accept fasteners appropriate for the structure behind the unit. The SV715 shower panel is designed to fit into pre-existing 4″ cavity. All corners are radiused, ground and welded to further deter ligature and provide a secure mount. The panel’s overall dimensions are 8″ W x 42″ H x 3-3/4″ D. The SV715 panel is powder-coated matte white with a chrome-plated shower head and valve.
- Recess mounted shower panel with removable front panel
- Seamless welded surfaces
- Front panel anchored to the mounting frame at 6 points with tamper-resistant screws
- Front shower panel includes a flanged edge to provide a flush mounting
- Multiple holes within the mounting bracket for securing unit
- White powder-coated finished surfaces
- Recessed soap dish
- Ligature resistant chrome-plated trim
- Ligature resistant, polished chrome-plated brass shower head
- 2-inch spray face with 42 spray channels
- 1.75 GPM/6.62LPM shower head with variable flow control
- 20-80psi operating water pressure
- 40-140F operating water temperature
- Integral water conservation pressure compensating autoflow device
- Please take a closer look at our SH340 here
- ADA Compliant
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC®)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada
- International Plumbing Code (IPC®)
- IAPMO IGC 154-2016
- ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPRegional Corporate Manager of Facilities UHSBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 9 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.