Shower valve maintenance just got easier! With BSP’s new Ligature Resistant/ADA Compliant Shower Panel #SV710, no more tearing into your wall to replace parts. By simply removing the front panel, immediate access is given to parts and plumbing normally inside the wall. This all-in-one design comes with a ligature resistant shower head, shower valve, and integral soap dish pre-mounted into the front of the panel reducing install time and connection issues. The #SV710 is powder coated matte white.
This recessed mounted shower panel reduces ligature risk normally associated with standard systems. The back panel is easily mounted through multiple side mounting holes accepting fasteners appropriate for the structure behind the unit. Designed to fit existing 4” cavity. All corners are radiused, ground and welded to further deter ligature and provide a secure mount.
Overall dimensions of panel are 8”W x 42”H x 3-3/4”D.
To see how we can implement this product in your facility, contact our sales team today!
- Seamless welded surfaces
- All exposed finish surfaces are powder coated
- Front panel anchored to mounting frame at 6 points
- Front panel secured with tamper resistant stainless steel screws
- Front panel includes flanged edge to provide flush mounting
- Recessed soap dish
- Ligature resistant polished chrome plated brass shower head
- 2.5 GPM shower head with fixed spray
- Ligature resistant chrome plated shower valve with pressure balance technology
- Valve is accessible from the front for maintenance
- Mounting frame has multiple location holes for securing unit
- Product can be supplied vertically from top or horizontal from behind the wall
- Overall product dimensions allow for ADA compliance
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC®)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada
- International Plumbing Code (IPC®)
- IAPMO IGC 154-2016
- ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPRegional Corporate Manager of Facilities UHSBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 9 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.