Behavioral Safety’s SV230i Ligature-Resistant Shower Valve is designed expressly to prevent injury by ligature. The Shower Valve features an integral X-pattern handle with deep recesses and a built-in friction ring within the escutcheon plate that enhances the ability to turn between the handle and escutcheon plate. These features ensure both ligature resistance and ADA compliance are maintained. The SV230i features a brass valve body, zinc handle, and escutcheon plate with a polished chrome finish. The rough-in adjustments for the valve are 3″ to 3-1/2″ from the finished wall to the centerline of the hot & cold inlets of the valve body.
To see how we can implement this product in your facility, contact our sales team today!
- ADA Compliant, easy-grip, ligature resistant handle
- Brass Valve Body, Zinc Handle, and Escutcheon Plate, polished chrome finish, with variable rough-in (template included)
- Anti-friction ring maintains a tight fit with smooth handle operation
- Redundant sealing to prevent moisture migration
- Valve body with integral stops
- Anti-scald mechanism
- Adjustable temperature limit stop
- Piston type pressure balancing/ceramic, regulating cartridge assembly with built-in check valves
- Four-port valve with ½” female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
- Operating water pressure: 20 – 80 PSI
- Operating water temp: 40 – 140° F
- Meets ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12 & ASSE 1016-2011 standards
- ADA Compliant
- ASSE 1016 & UPC approved shower valve
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPAssistant Director Corporate Facilities, Behavioral Hospital DivisionBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 13 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.