Our ligature resistant soap dispenser is all metal construction with a rounded, smooth-edged design which lends aesthetically and practically to the behavioral environment. The solid base and numerous mounting holes provides a platform for easy installation in areas such as the bathroom wall, bedroom or hallway. The unit accepts Gojo, Purell, and Provon FMX-12 cartridges which are some of the most widely used soap products in healthcare facilities and can be changed out in seconds. Soap, hand sanitizer, and hair/body wash can all be used. (See the cartridges section below for additional details). The one-handed activation of the rounded knob delivers a measured amount of soap for less excess on areas below and easy cleanup. Facilities have embraced this unit with great anticipation and top reviews. Overall dimensions are 7-7/8”W x 12-3/8”H flange and 5-1/16”D.
To see how we can implement this product in your facility, contact our sales team today!
Compatible Soap Cartridges
The SD750 uses Gojo, Purell, and Provon cartridges designed for FMX-12 dispensers. Other brand names are not currently compatible.
- 5161-04 Gojo Luxury Foam Handwash
- 5162-04 Gojo Luxury Foam Antibacterial Handwash
- 5165-04 Gojo Green Certified Foam Hand Cleaner
- 5167-04 Gojo E1 Foam Handwash
- 5169-04 Gojo E2 Foam Handwash with PCMX
- 5182-04 Provon Green Certified Foam Hand Cleaner
- 5185-04 Provon Foaming Handwash with Moisturizers
- 5186-04 Provon Foaming Antimicrobial Handwash with Moisturizers
- 5091-04 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Green Certified Gel
- 5191-04 Purell Advanced Green Certified Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam
- 5192-04 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Foam
- 5193-04 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer E3 Rated Foam
- 5198-03 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Skin Nourishing Foam
- 5199-04 Purell VF PLUS hand Sanitizer Gel
- All exterior metal construction
- All exposed finish surfaces are powder coated
- Soap dispenser mounts directly to the wall
- Front cover is secured by mounting lock with positive engagement
- Includes keyed locking device to allow quick access for soap replacement
- Dispenser accepts Gojo, Purell, and Provon FMX-12 cartridges (i.e. soap, hand sanitizer, hair/body wash, etc.)
- Cartridges can be easily replaced
- Flanged edge engages with front cover
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPRegional Corporate Manager of Facilities UHSBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 9 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.