No bathroom is complete without a towel hook. Our fully patented ligature resistant Towel Hook is designed to hold towels or articles of clothing, while still maintaining secure conditions in behavioral hospital settings where ligature is a concern.
The TH770 Ligature Resistant Towel Hook is designed with a sloped face and sides to minimize ligature points. The pivoting half-moon-shaped holder offers a larger cross section as compared to other products, minimizing the potential for patient injury. The specially designed center grip creates friction on the article hung on the holder for better hold. The holder pivots downward when a force exceeding an unsafe weight is placed on it to help limit any possibility of ligature. When installed with the included hardware, the base fits snugly against the wall, and when mounted with pick-free caulk, the sloped base also discourages ligature.
Constructed of white powder-coated, aircraft grade aluminum for abuse and corrosion resistance, the TH770 Ligature Resistant Towel Hook will perform well in the often damp bathroom environment. The holder includes tamper resistant mounting hardware and can be retrofitted to existing rooms or installed in new facilities. Upgrade your facility’s bathrooms today with our TH770 Ligature Resistant Towel Hook.
- Pivoting half-moon shape deters ligature.
- Center grip allows for optimal hold.
- Sloped faces to prevent ligature points.
- No sharp edges or points for safety.
- Constructed of matte white-powdercoated, aircraft-grade aluminum for abuse and corrosion resistance
- Returns to original position after releasing heavy objects.
- Meets ADA standards when installed at the heights required for ADA compliance.
- Comes with mounting hardware to attach it to the wall in either new or existing buildings.
- Fully patented design.
PATENT NUMBER US 10610037 B1