Our sensor faucet line has now been updated with the introduction of our new #SF470 Sensor Faucet. The new model features updated operating mechanisms and new electronics.
The SF470 has a new ligature resistant profile which features an improved outlet angle to help prevent splashing. The touchless activation is ADA compliant and helps with infection control.
The faucet is easily installed in new construction and retrofit applications and comes with standard in-line filters. Battery power is standard, but an AC adapter is optionally available. The all metal exterior has a chrome-plated finish which is optimal for long life, vandal resistance and aesthetic appearance.
- Fits both a standard 4” center set and an 8” center set sink with our optional conversion kit assembly
- Electronic module, solenoid and power pack which are readily serviceable from under the counter
- Standard in-line filters, and new sensor module design
- Standard battery power is six 1.5v AA batteries (not included) or optional AC power
- Programmed vandal protection with a maximum run time of 60 seconds
- Includes a 1.2 GPM (4.5 L/min) flow rate hygienic laminar flow outlet
- Includes an under counter mechanical mixer with check valves for cross flow protection
- Inlet supply: 3/8” compression with male threads
- Can be optionally fitted with an ASME 1070 thermostatic valve
- This faucet has an operating range of 20-80psi
- Pre-assembled for simple installation
- All metal housing designed for maximum strength and protection
- Polished chrome finish
- ADA compliant
- This product is tested to meet UPC · CUPC · ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125 · NSF 372 · AB 1953 California and National low-lead requirements
- Under review by NYS Office of Mental Health Patient Safety Standards, Materials and Systems Guidelines
Our Recent Testimonials
David Bean CHFM, FMPAssistant Director Corporate Facilities, Behavioral Hospital DivisionBehavioral Safety Products “BSP” is one of the preferred vendors for UHS ligature resistant products. I have worked with David DeLoache and his team over the past 13 years, utilizing many of their products within our facilities. They are continuously evaluating the challenging needs of the behavioral environment and creating new products to meet our hospital needs.
Amber Siegfried, LPC, CBISAssistant Director
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse ServicesI am pleased to share with you and your team that we have had a highly positive experience with BSP. Your team has been very patient and responsive to our questions, our mistakes and our needs. Many of the products involved very specific details and the team at BSP went above and beyond to explain each specification and double check my work. We greatly appreciate all you have done for us and I’m sure will continue to do!
Jason TerranovaOPTIMUS ARCHITECTUREI greatly appreciate the assistance the team at BSP has provided us throughout the course of design and into construction. You have been very patient with what may have seemed like never-ending questions. I find it invaluable to have vendors, such as BSP, who are patient, thorough, and take the time to understand our project needs. Vendors like you keep owners and architects happy and ultimately help make the project a success.
Chief Executive OfficerBanner HealthThe team at Behavioral Safety Products has been a terrific partner in our efforts to update our older behavioral health inpatient units. Many of the units have dated spaces that have odd fixtures and required retrofitting to be installed. They have helped us on multiple projects and even worked with their distributor to speed up delivery time in order for us to meet internal deadlines. BSP has been a pleasure to work with and a great resource for our facilities team.